Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Some favorite photos...

I know I can just add these to Picasa...but I am in love with these photos and have to list them more than once! These few are from a coffee ceremony that a woman from the training session had us over for. The ceremony involves roasting raw coffee beans in front of the guests, letting the guests smell the aromas, and then mashing the beans with a pestle. We had a lot of fun over at her house. We gave her kids the cameras and let them go nuts. They took the best pictures I have from Ethiopia.


Marcos in the living room...

This is my favorite photo out of them all, it's of their oldest son photographing himself.

Explaining why the flash on the camera wasn't going off. This also shows the front door to their courtyard and garden.

What a face! They were playing with the camera out in the backyard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back and I'm excited to hear all about your trip.

: )